Oh hi, it’s me again… after an unintentional break (consisting mainly of Netflix, Love Island, more Netflix, and cake) I thought I’d ease myself back into blogging by sharing the posts I’ve loved reading this week. Written by girls who evidently have their shit together more than me, and have been spending their time writing killer articles instead of becoming too obsessed with Love Island to do anything else. (Or maybe they’re into Love Island too, but have managed to get the whole spinning-10-plates-at-once thing down).
Love Island aside (who else just LOVES Gabby & Marcel?!), here are the posts that have made me laugh, given me wardrobe envy, and made me think on a much deeper level than I do every night between 9 and 10pm during Love Island.
- The High End Alternatives That Won’t Break The Bank by Pint Sized Beauty
- On Being An Introvert by The Lovecats Inc
- Decorating When You Have Different Tastes by Jaye Rockett
- Simplicity & Minimalism: A Resource List by One Pleasant Day
- 15 Beauty Hacks and Tips To Try This Summer by Thirteen Thoughts
- 6 Beauty Products That Aren’t A Necessity But I’ll Always Buy Them Anyway by From Roses
- Lisbon City Guide by Lily Pebbles
- 5 Beauty Products That Let Me Down by A Girl Obsessed
- How To Dress For The Warmer Months (When You Kinda Hate It) by The Anna Edit
- 100 under £50: The Best of the Summer Sales by Martha Jane Edwards
- Manchester: My Edit by Stacey Joanne Marie
- Watermelon Coolers by Jaye Rockett
- Thirteen Life Lessons From My Mother by Hello Miss Jordan
- Island Hopping In Croatia by Earth To Emma
- Why I Don’t Weigh Myself Anymore by Natalie Leanne
Have you read any blog posts you really enjoyed this week? Is there anyone out there killing it that I need to know about?! I’m always looking for new blogs to read so pop any recommendations in the comments below!