Currently writing this as the Manchester skies have once again turned grey. Like, soz Britain but it’s supposed to be summer??? Cue holiday wish-listing because HI I’m Laura and I like to torture myself.
This year I’ve been obsessed with holiday shopping. My bank balance isn’t a fan of me checking the new in on ASOS daily, but my holiday wardrobe is looking bangin’ if I do say so myself. Currently on holiday countdown, (5 weeks!) so I’m on the lookout for last minute summery bargains in this year’s sales.
ALSO… can we just take a minute to admire that cactus shirt. Because it’s giving me life <3 Oh and that Zara bag. Oh and that Warehouse floral top. I need it all.
1. New Look Pink Leather-Look Backpack – £19.99
2. New Look Yellow Tropical Print Beach Shirt – £7.00
3. Warehouse Striped Off Shoulder Top – £32
4. River Island Cream Lace Bardot Top – £25
5. Paperchase Watermelon Beach Bag – £15
7. River Island Blush Suede Mini Skirt – £40
9. Accessorise Boston Round Sunglasses – £12
10. Warehouse Botanical Floral Bardot Top – £32
11. Topshop Petite Cactus Shirt – £28
13. Zara Chain City Bag – £89
14. New Look Beach Squad Towel – £12.99
15. Boohoo Fringe Peeptoe Shoeboot – £25
Have you seen any amazing summer buys? Let me know in the comments so I can accidently-on-purpose spend all my wages in the Trafford Centre instead of tram tickets.
BRB, off to buy the rest of this list.